Types of Funeral Services
- Non-Religious – a ceremony that celebrates a human life and provides support and comfort for the living
- Scattering of Ashes Memorial Service
Spiritual Funeral Services
Funeral prayers & service are held at your chapel, on ceremony grounds or at the grave site. We say goodbye, honor, and celebrate the life of the beloved who has died. We give thanks for the time we had with them, and release them into eternal life. We convey love, peace, and harmony for all those who seek the highest and greatest good for those in transition.
We want to make a personal funeral & memorial service to reflect a person’s life and personality and make a person’s memory eternal.
We may ask you:
- What did the person like to do?
- What was the person like as an individual?
- What made him( her) a special person?
- What was the person like as a professional?
- What were his( her) values, his( her) passions, wisdom, spirit?
Types of Funeral Tributes
- Display personal photos
- Events created around a favorite hoby
- Decorate funeral home with articles of religious faith
- Read a prayer that reflects his( her) beliefs
- Include sacred music
- Scatter ashes at a place of spiritual significance
- Funeral home ( 30 minutes) and Gravesite ( 10-15 minutes)
- One or more visits with the family; in person, or by telephone
- Scattering of ashes service
- Local travel- $300
- Over 25 miles- $350 + up